- Ankle-Brachial Index - check your risk of peripheral artery disease (PAD).
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound - This exam can help diagnose an abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Sudomotor Function for Screening of Diabetic Neuropathy
- NeuroTrax - evaluation of memory function
- Spirometry - most commonly done lung function test. It measures how much and how quickly you can move air out of your lungs
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) is a test that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart
- Routine Immunizations
- Wellness and Physical exams
- Navesink Medical Associates Laboratory
- Fall Prevention assessment
Navesink Medical Associates Laboratory has met all criteria for Laboratory Accreditation by COLA, a national healthcare accreditation organization. Accreditation is given only to laboratories that apply rigid standards of quality in day-to-day operations, demonstrate continued accuracy in the performance of proficiency testing, and pass a rigorous on-site laboratory survey. Navesink Medical Associates Laboratory has earned COLA accreditation as a result of a long-term commitment to provide quality service to their patients.
COLA is a nonprofit, physician-directed organization promoting quality and excellence in medicine and patient care through programs of voluntary education, achievement, and accreditation.
COLA is approved by the federal government and sponsored by the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the American College of Physicians- American Society of Internal Medicine