Dr. Folarin Tuboku-Metzger, MD is dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment. Dr. Tuboku-Metzger has years of experience in the profession. She tries to understand your health issues quickly and apply the right treatment to get you back to your optimal health.
Dr. Folarin Tuboku - Metzger, MD
Dr. Folarin Tuboku-Metzger is an internal medicine physician serving Monmouth County since 2002. She completed her internal medicine internship and residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. She obtained her medical degree from New York Medical College. She also obtained her undergraduate degree from University of Maryland, College Park.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internship and Residency: New York-Presbyterian Hospital – Weill Cornell Medical Center and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, New Jersey
- Bayshore Community Hospital in Holmdel, New Jersey
- American College of Physicians
Catherine Camarillo P.A.
Catherine Camarillo P.A. is an internal medicine physician assistant. She graduated from the University of Texas-Pan American. Prior to joining Navesink Medical Associates, she provided a full range of primary and urgent care needs at HRH Care Health Center in Brentwood NY.
- The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- University of Texas-Pan American
- American Association of Physician Assistants
- Texas Academy of Physician Assistants
Our medical staff works tirelessly to ensure that your healthcare needs are being addressed.
Dana, LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Jessica: Office Assistant
Ana: Lab Technician
Goldie Dennis: Medical Assistant